Paintbrush at Crystal Springs
Location: Teton Village
Call For Pricing & AvailabilityPaintbrush at Crystal Springs is not available for online booking. Please submit an inquiry or call our agents to get pricing and availability information.
Overlooking the Village Commons and world-famous slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the three-bedroom Paintbrush condominium adjacent to the tram building is designed with classic style and timeless design. A beautiful hand painted mural welcomes you upon entering and gorgeous pops of red – whether it be the rugs, throw pillows or custom artwork – add vibrancy to the classic feel of Paintbrush. Mountain views can be enjoyed from the kitchen and dining room thanks to the home’s open floor plan and no modern convenience is overlooked at this ski-in resort home.
- Residence Type: Condominium
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 full, 1 half
- King Beds: 1
- Queen Beds: 1
- Full Beds: 2
- Square Feet: 1,616
Master bedroom with king bed, sitting area in front of stone gas-burning fireplace, dresser, flat-screen TV, large walk-in closet, floor-to-ceiling windows, French doors opening to private balcony overlooking the resort and Village Commons. En-suite master bathroom with jetted soaking tub, shower, and dual sink vanity.
Queen guest bedroom with queen bed, dresser, flat-screen TV. En-suite full bathroom with shower-tub.
Guest bedroom with full-size bunk beds, dresser, flat-screen TV, and en-suite full bathroom with shower-tub.
Residence Highlights :
- Open floor plan framed by rough-sawn timber beams creates a spacious living and dining room with gas-burning stone fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TV, and French doors opening to a private balcony overlooking the Village Commons and offering sweeping views of the world-famous slopes of Jackson Hole.
- Fully-equipped chef’s kitchen with professional grade, stainless steel appliances including a Viking range, dishwasher, plus black granite countertop bar with three stools and dining area with seating for eight
- Ski-in access adjacent to the tram building
- High-speed WiFi
- Washer and dryer
- Boot dryers
- On-site underground heated parking
- Includes complete access to all amenities and services at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa