Receipt of this confirmation constitutes a formal contract for your reservation. No refunds or credits will be issued for late arrival, early departure, unit type change or natural calamity. This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors and omissions.
Deposit and Payment Policy:
A nonrefundable deposit equal to 5% of the reservation total is due upon booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the day of arrival and will be automatically charged to the card on file unless other arrangements are made or a check payment is received by the final payment due date. If booking inside 60 days of arrival, payment in full is due at the time of booking and becomes non-refundable.
A booking may be canceled with no penalty within 24 hours of being booked. Cleaning and Damage Protection Plan fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in. Bookings canceled more than 60 days prior to the day of arrival will be charged a processing fee equal to the deposit. Bookings cancelled inside of 60 days prior to the day of arrival are non-refundable and the total amount of all nights are forfeited.
Agent reserves the right to cancel a booking for any reason within 24 hours of the booking being booked. After this 24 hour time period has passed, Agent reserves the right to cancel the booking only if the property becomes unavailable prior to occupancy due to events out of the Agent’s control, for example a flood or home disaster, or sale of the property. Agent will notify Guest of such unexpected circumstance as soon as the Agent has become aware of it. If Guest desires to be transferred to an alternative property, the Agent will make a good faith effort to relocate the Guest to a reasonably comparable property. In such a case, the Guest agrees to pay any increase in rental charges associated with the new property. If Agent is unable to substitute a reasonably comparable property, the Agent will issue a 100% refund. Agent reserves the right to automatically cancel a booking if full payment is not received at least 60 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Jackson Hole Real Estate Company will diligently work to ensure that all properties are clean and ready for occupancy by 4:00 p.m. However, it may be necessary to delay occupancy until the property is ready. There are no refunds for late occupancy.
- All properties must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. on check-out day. If the check-out policy is abused, we reserve the right to remove all personal items from the premises and guests are subject to a late check-out fee of $200.00 per hour. If belongings are removed from the property, they will be moved to 155 North Jackson St, Jackson, WY 83001. We are not responsible for lost or damaged goods.
- A Damage Protection Plan Fee is included on all reservations. This Plan coverage includes up to $3,000.00 in accidental damages. The coverage does not protect against any additional housekeeping charges or negligence. By taking occupancy of the rental property, you hereby authorize Jackson Hole Real Estate Company to charge your credit card for any and all damages not covered under the Damage Protection Plan and excessive cleans caused by you or your guests to the rental property.
- Rental properties may be listed for sale, and we reserve the right to show any unit with 24-hour notice.
- Authorized personnel may enter the premises if necessary for housekeeping or management of the property.
- No pets are allowed on the premises. Guest's breach of this provision shall result in the termination of Guest's occupancy and a minimum $200.00 fine.
- No smoking allowed on the premises. Guest's breach of this provision shall result in the termination of Guest's occupancy and a minimum $200.00 fine.
- Guest agrees to keep the premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the premises permit and hereby agrees to permit no unsafe or unsanitary conditions on the property. Guest agrees not to use the premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Any breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Guest's tenancy without refunds.
- There will be no refunds due to breakdown of appliances or other electronic equipment, or due to the loss of utilities. Please report any problems to Jackson Hole Real Estate Company and we will contact a repair service contractor immediately. Your patience is appreciated as our area has limited repair service contractors.
- Jackson Hole Real Estate Company is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Tax rates are subject to change without notice.
- If available, king conversions can be provided upon request for a charge of $30.00 each.
- No long distance calls may be placed from the rental unit's phone.
Travel Guard Travel Insurance
A Travel Guard travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment, offset expenses from travel mishaps and provide you with emergency travel assistance. To learn more about all of the benefits of purchasing a Travel Guard travel insurance plan, please click here or contact Travel Guard at 1.877.249.5376. Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, inc. and limitations will apply; click here for full disclaimer.