Bedding: Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Sleeper
Approximately 800 square feet
Contact-Free, Remote Check-in
Fully equipped and appointed kitchen
High speed internet
Shared washer and dryer in building
Top floor, mountain view
Access to the nearby Sundance Swim and Tennis Club
Complimentary skier's shuttle and walking distance to the main village area
Located at the base area of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and less than 3 miles from Grand Teton National Park
Contact-free, remote check-in
A Western aesthetic with Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks photography envelope guests in bright and airy comfort. Leave your skis in the private locker outside then enter into the entranceway with plenty of room to hang your coats, bibs and mittens then stow your helmets in the cubbies to dry for the next day’s adventures.
The renovated kitchen invites culinary exploration with its granite countertops, tile backsplash and natural wood cabinetry. A hallway leads to a spacious detached bath with a separate vanity, granite counters, a tile shower/tub and decorative light fixtures.
The dining area features a rustic table seating six. Just beyond, the living area offers plenty of cozy seating between the matching patterned sleeper sofa and loveseat, anchored by a rustic coffee table. A flat-screen TV and stereo offer entertainment options, as do the well-stocked bookshelves. A raised tile platform props up the woodstove. Metal side lamps offer ample lighting.
The first bedroom features a queen bed with a carved wood headboard and wildlife quilt. Matching nightstands flank the bed, while the closet and chest of drawers provide plenty of storage. A TV and photography round out the room’s amenities.
The second bedroom boasts a pair of twin beds with the same carved headboards as the queen. A side table and chest of drawers offer storage. Ample closet space completes the room.
The Tensleep Condominium subdivision lies within walking distance of the lifts, boutiques, bars and restaurants that make Teton Village a bustling place year-round. From authentic apres-ski saloons and restaurants to high-tech ski and mountain gear, Teton Village carries everything you crave on vacation. Historic Town of Jackson is only 12 miles away for additional amenities and serviced by a convenient bus.
*Please note that this unit is available for lodging only. Gatherings that exceed the maximum occupancy of this unit are prohibited.
Mountain weather is variable and unpredictable. Resort conditions and ski access may be weather and snow dependent.
Amenities & Features
- Wood Stove: Firewood not provided
- Parking: 1
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Linens provided
- Self Check-In
- Bed Linens
Deposit and Payment Policy:
A nonrefundable deposit equal to 5% of the reservation total is due upon booking. Final payment is due no later than 45 days prior to arrival date (60 days for holiday). If booking inside 45 days of arrival (60 days for holiday), payment in full is due at the time of booking and becomes non-refundable. Property Protection Program coverage is required for all JHRL properties. The policy is $59.00 and includes coverage up to $3,000.00 in accidental damages. The coverage doesn't include any extra housekeeping charges or negligence.
CANCELLATION & CHANGE POLICY:
All cancellations more than 45 days prior to arrival (60 days for holiday) will be charged a processing fee equivalent to the deposit. Any changes outside of 45 days (60 days for holiday) will be charged a $100 change fee. Cancellations or changes within 45 days (60 days for holiday) will forfeit the full value of reservation. Minimum night stay requirements vary by property and travel dates; changes to a reservation are not permitted if it results in stay dates shorter than the minimum night stay requirements in place at time of booking.
As there are no exceptions to these policies under any circumstance, we recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance.
Receipt of this confirmation constitutes a formal contract for your reservation. No refunds or credits will be issued for late arrival, early departure, unit type change or natural calamity. This information, though deemed accurate, is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors and omissions.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is a property management company for independently owned properties. Because of this relationship, we cannot completely control dates of use and all properties are subject to owner availability. Although owners generally supply their winter stays dates by July 1st and summer stay dates by January 1st, in the event of a rare scheduling complication we do reserve the right to change properties up to and including the day of arrival.
- We try hard to honor all of your special requests; however JHRL cannot guarantee specific bedding, building, unit number, view or location. Due to unforeseen circumstances it may become necessary to move you to a different unit than originally confirmed. If you have a special request with regards to any of the above items, please make sure to let our reservations department know so that we may note it on your reservation.
- If it becomes necessary to move your reservation, we will move you to accommodations that are at least comparable to those originally booked. Your confirmation lists the unit you are assigned at the time of reservation and may change prior to your arrival.
- Many condominium units have only one parking space, additional parking is available in satellite lots. (Fees apply during Ski Season). If you will have more than one vehicle please call us at 800-443-8613 to check the parking situation for your property prior to arrival.
- No overnight trailers or recreational vehicles are allowed in any Teton Village or Aspens Condominium parking area.
- All properties are non-smoking. If you smoke in a property, there will be a minimum $1,000 cleaning fee.
- Sorry, no pets. If you bring a pet into a property there will be a minimum of a $1,000 cleaning fee and having a pet is cause for eviction without refund.
- Our accommodations do not have air conditioning. Fans for bedrooms may be available upon request.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging properties are not handicap accessible. Most properties require stairs for access. In addition, lofts within properties are accessible via steep stairs or ladders.
- Location and extreme weather conditions in Wyoming prevent availability and functionality of amenities therefore, they cannot be guaranteed. There will be no refunds in the event of an appliance breakdown or loss of utilities. Please report any problems to JHRL and our maintenance team will notified.
- Construction season in Jackson Hole is short and JHRL is not always notified of renovations and maintenance. There could be construction near your accommodations.
- Our vacation rentals may be listed for sale; we reserve the right to show accommodations with a 24-hour notice.
- Amenities often vary by property and if an amenity is not mentioned on a property description it is likely not available. If you have any questions about amenities for a specific property, please give us a call.
- Group gatherings and events such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, family reunions, and other receptions cannot be held at our properties due to Teton County regulations and property covenants. Please call us for group information.
- Check-in time is 4:00pm. JHRL works very hard to insure all properties are available by 4:00pm; however, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 4:00pm. There are no refunds for late occupancy. Do not enter a property before checking in at JHRL.
- Options for shipping and delivery of luggage or packages to our office may be limited and fees will apply. Please contact us for details.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is not responsible for lost or stolen items from your accommodation. Fees may incur for shipping and handling for lost and found items.
Travel Guard Travel Insurance
A Travel Guard travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment, offset expenses from travel mishaps and provide you with emergency travel assistance. To learn more about all of the benefits of purchasing a Travel Guard travel insurance plan, please click here or contact Travel Guard at 1.877.249.5376. Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, inc. and limitations will apply; click here for full disclaimer.